If you're looking for PM jobs outside of Chattanooga, check out the PMI National Job Board.
Whirpool - Material Engineer
Supporting new product launch activities (NPI new product implementation ): material flow, packaging, layout, background in materials and has handled product launches.
MUST HAVE SKILLS
3-5 years of experience in Manufacturing Project management experience required
Bachelor's in Engineering required
Materials-related elements - packaging size, how to flow materials into line; someone who has handled product launches with material
Launched products and/or production lines before
Experience in assembly line/floor activities
Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google)
Self motivated/work independently
Comfortable working with a variety of people and collaborating
PM Jobs at La-Z-Boy
La-Z-Boy is actively searching for both a Senior Program Launch Manager and a Program Launch Manager within R&D at La-Z-Boy in Dayton.
Job Summary: The Program Manager is responsible for driving the success of New Product Development Programs and key strategic initiatives. The person in this role will lead multi-location, cross functional teams to deliver new product introductions to market using a structured development process. The simultaneous programs may involve innovation, new product development, re-engineering, cost savings, Quality improvements and strategic growth initiatives.
Senior Program Launch Manager
Program Launch Manager
Project Manager, Process Improvement - Xpress Global Systems
The primary purpose of this position is to facilitate, execute, and deliver projects and improvement initiatives spanning across departments, while ensuring project success and achievement of strategic company objectives. This includes playing an active role in the project, as well as managing and directing project resources. The associate is also required to perform all tasks in observance of the company’s brand and strategy and adhere to the core values of Xpress Global Systems.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful delivery of Rocket solutions to customers. A given project will include a team of one or more Rocket consultants and a customer team. Projects can range from small studies, to large programs with multiple workstreams. They include implementation of solutions using one or more Rocket products. They vary from technology refresh or upgrade projects through to major transformations of business systems. The Project Manager is expected to know and follow the Rocket delivery methodology. The Project Manager must be able to effectively interact with a wide variety of people, from consultants, software engineers, application end users, sales, and senior leadership across Rocket, partner and customer teams. Essential duties include developing and managing project plans, action items, risks, budgets, and project status.
Job Opportunity: IT Project Manager/Mobile Systems (contract to hire position Remote & Nashville TN)
- Delivers multiple medium to large complex multi-location (1000+) technical projects from planning to minimum realization with full responsibility and accountability for the outcomes through consistent communication with project stakeholders and personnel.
- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of project.
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing.
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting on key metrics (i.e. deliverables, financials, duration, benefits) and communicating findings to project sponsors and top management.
- Bachelor’s Degree & 5+ years of experience managing IT project(s) involving the implementation of SDLC project life cycle methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Experience with Mobile applications, software and hardware required
- Experience implementing complex COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf), 3rd Party Vendor software preferred.
- Experience managing a matrix team of associates, contractors and vendors with various skills and disciplines.
- Ability to build relationships, influence and negotiate without authority across all levels of IT and business units.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.