Nominations for Chattanooga PMI Governance Board positions close October 20th. Please submit your nominations before the deadline! We welcome and encourage you to nominate yourself or recommend a colleague for one of the Chapter's leadership positions. You will be making a difference in the success of Chattanooga PMI.
Chattanooga PMI is kicking off its 2018 chapter elections by seeking nominations for open Chattanooga PMI leadership positions. We encourage you to consider running for the board! Similarly, we encourage you to nominate Chattanooga PMI members who you feel would be strong contributors in these roles. These are rewarding opportunities where you can impact our strategic priorities and improve upon our 2017 accomplishments as a volunteer chapter leader. The persons elected will join the five member Governance Board that is currently running the chapter.
- Hands-on Leadership Opportunity – Develop the skills needed to lead a high performing non-profit professional organization.
- Hone Strategic Planning & Execution Skills - Develop strategic planning skills by improving the transparency, visibility and accountability to our membership and supporters.
- Mentoring – Provide guidance, mentor and coach the operational organization (officers and committees) to carry out the strategic goals of the chapter.
- Visibility – Be a very visible leader in the project management community.
- Earn PDUs – Board members that are PMP’s may earn up to ten (10) PDU’s for participation on the board for each year of service
Nominees are requested for these 2018 Governance Board positions..
- VP & Director of Programs
- VP & Director of Finance
- VP & Director of Communications
- VP & Director of Publicity
- Director of Social Media
Thank you for your interest! If you have questions as you go through the nomination process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Colby Richart, PMP
President, PMI Chattanooga Chapter